Friday, April 30, 2010

I think my weblog could be more interesting...

If I were capable of sharing every thought, aspiration [hope] and epiphany which steamrolled my imagination throughout the day, I think my weblog would be fascinatingly entertaining. There's a lot going on up in my head which ... well... it entertains me anyway.

The problem is, I am too reserved to share such things. Most ideas I immediately dismiss as ridiculous or uncouth and thus they are unworthy of sharing. I wouldn't want to be associated with them. I don't think people would give me the benefit of the doubt. It would give the wrong idea about who I am. Sometimes, it would make people mock me for being too naive. I really hate getting responses about how I am wrong or silly or confused.

Hmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment