Sunday, June 17, 2018

Riot

I am just not sure. I've been a fan of league of legends for some time and I've thoroughly enjoyed each split that's come along. Something's a little different this time, though. I am not sure what. I think the change to franchising was good overall. I thought the spring split was more engaging than any split before. The summer split has started up and... I don't know. I've had no urge to watch. No real interest in seeing what's going on.

Maybe it's because I don't really play the game any more. I have put in some time the party two weeks, but other than that I've not really kept up.

It seems like every time I load up a game, everything is different and maybe that's part of the problem.

Maybe it is because my favorite team benched my favorite players. Since I don't really have any favorite players to root for any more there isn't much pull.

Maybe it is just because I have too much else on my mind.

I really don't know. I am sure I will sit down and watch a couple games at some point, but right now I think just looking up the scores for each week is about as far as my interest extends.

No comments:

Post a Comment