Friday, February 7, 2014

Mulling

I am a little stuck on where to go with a rather important part of the storyline. I can't really decide how it relates to the rest of the story and how I want to portray that relation. I keep thinking that simply getting into the writing will be the best approach, but my indecision makes me reluctant to actually write anything. I suppose I could say I am just mulling the story over, but after two months it is feeling more like procrastination.

Come inspiration! I miss you.

1 comment:

  1. Try writing other things. The one thing I remember from writing class is to just write. Even if it isn't what you want or intend to write. You can always throw it away, set it aside or whichever. In the end you never know it might end up being ANOTHER BOOK SERIES... but to always write when you sit down to write.

    ReplyDelete