Friday, February 24, 2012

SAD

So far so good on my story-a-day efforts. I missed yesterday and am likely to miss today and tomorrow for a multitude of reasons, but rest assured I will get back to it with all seriousness as soon as possible. I know I have a penchant for the dramatic, so when I am low on time (always) that is the way my writing veers. I do want to try to differentiate my efforts and explore some other styles, but I am not sure how much capacity for that I really possess. Either way, I am eagerly awaiting the impact this exercise ought to have on me. Right now, it remains very difficult to simply sit down and generate something I deem interesting to read.

Also, "SAD" is being used as abbreviation for "Story A Day" not to describe my emotional state. I am comfortable leaving this as confusing as it might be right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment