Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Test Of Faith

Just found out today that the movie was cancelled. Now we are looking at running out of money by the end of the month and I have no employment. I spent a good deal of the day in despair as I tried to wrap my brain around this latest news. To compound the issue, the fileserver wouldn't start today and I was having some trouble with my personal computer's reinstall. A lot of fail to go around.

However, I don't want this to sound like a whiney post, because it really shouldn't be. I know that God will provide. He'll pay those bills one way or another, so I resolve to refuse worry a place in my life. I don't know what God's going to do, but I know it will work and I know we will be taken care of. Esther reminded me that it's easy to "have faith" when God is revealing Himself to us, but that's not really faith at all. Faith actually comes into play when God seems silent and we can't see a clear path ahead.

I'd like to have some faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment