Monday, January 17, 2011

Anxious For Continuation

I have been chipping away steadily at more firmly forming the plot beyond Act One of my story, which has been a rewarding experience. I started with a couple goals in mind: to come up with a unique structure for each following act and to smooth out the rough ideas I generated at a much, much younger age. I feel I have defined a very unique structure for each Act, but I haven't really gotten around to smoothing out the more undeveloped ideas in the story.

However, I am feeling the need to press on into an actual book at this point. I don't think it's healthy to navel-gaze at the meta story for too long without actually producing any written product. It's time for me to get serious about mapping out the plot for Book 3. After that, it's time to find an artist, because I have a graphic novel series I really want to get out before I move on to the meat of Act One.

That being said, I also desperately need to finish the entertainment cabinet, which means a lot more scraping. The Severe Cold And Flu pills seem to be doing the trick, though, and I have moderately more energy than before. Hopefully I have enough to get to the painting stage of this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment