Tuesday, June 9, 2020

For The First Time Since 2001

For the first time in almost two decades, my primary computer is no longer operated by a Razer mouse. This was a surprisingly difficult move for me, given how much I despise Razer's synapse software, however, after purchasing the Razer Lancehead for $160 on release because it finally offered the best of all worlds and then seeing the mouse fail to work properly over the course of the past few months, I've (at least for the moment) tired of Razer's lack of commitment to quality.

I am now using a refurbished Corsair M65. Let's see how this goes (only a few buttons on this thing, a fact that I do not love).

1 comment:

  1. This mouse lasted until the end of October, then the main mouse button stopped registering clicks or, alternately, double clicking on a single click. I had to replace it. Pretty disappointed. I thought getting less than a year out of the Razer mouse was bad. This one only gave be 3 months.

    ReplyDelete