Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Thankful V10

When I look at my life and my person, I tend to only see a whole lot that is dirty and ugly. I am reminded today that I have been washed clean. I am thankful for it.

There was a time, not too long ago, when we collectively realized that the truth remained true regardless of how many people understood it or believed it. We were concerned only with discovering the truth, knowing that it was the sole standard worth investing our lives into. Truth endures time and insult, imbuing our pursuit of it with lasting meaning; allowing us the opportunity to experience something bigger than we could ever be. We have collectively lost sight of this aim. We imagine truth is what we make it. We have bought the lie that we are gods capable of defining truth. As a result we live and die breathing only lies and fade into the infamy of pointlessness.

No comments:

Post a Comment