Thursday, April 28, 2011

Thankful v4

Today I am thankful that the day isn't over until midnight. Seriously, it feels like midnight right now. I am not sure how comfortable I am talking about the intimate details of my work today. Suffice it to say this project has kept me confined in front of a computer screen for long hours four days running. I was hoping to be done today, but my computer decided to shut itself down last night, making me lose six hours of work and forcing me to spend extra time sorting through the wreckage. I am still trying to get ahead for tomorrow. I incidentally already booked my computer for a different project, so it will be interesting to see how this works out. In summary, I am really happy there are officially three hours left in the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment