Friday, February 11, 2011

Not Passed

Very sick again, had to ask Esther to stay home from work which created a stressful situation for her. All in all a pretty miserable day, but Esther made sure I had plenty of opportunity to rest and recover.

Malachi hasn't vomited yet today, but he seems to have taken a turn for the worse in other areas. He has become extremely clingy to Esther and just cries and cries and cries when she is not holding him. I wish I knew how to make the little guy feel all better.

On other fronts... man there's no jobs for me. I must not be looking in the right places. Or, alternatively, there just aren't many jobs for completely unqualified applicants. (By unqualified I mean, of course, a person with no official documentation proclaiming their supposed qualification. I do, obviously, have all kinds of real world experience that employers aren't terribly interested in without the aforementioned documentation.)

No comments:

Post a Comment