Monday, February 15, 2010

Missing Malachi

Work is going pretty good. It's a laid back movie as movies go. This is surprising considering how tight the budget is, but with so few crew and such rigidly defined restrictions on what can and can't be done each day, there just isn't any reason why I would hear about the stress the budget puts the AD staff under.

I get the impression production is running smoothly, though I have heard a few scenes have already been cut because a day couldn't run long. There's typical actor nonsense going on as well, but everyone seems pretty good natured about it so far.

The biggest downside to my days is simply staring at the slideshow of Malachi running on my GPS and missing him very much. It makes the days pass very slowly sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment