Thursday, December 3, 2020

Logitech

 I wouldn't say that I am a fan of Logitech's mice for gaming. Generally, I think they are gaudy and poorly designed. I am saying this as a person who has loved Razer mice for over a decade. So... take that as you will. However, Razer has let me down, Roccat doesn't sell the mouse I liked any more and the Corsair mouse I tried died within 2 months. 

My options are very limited.

I don't want to rest on my pride and prejudices, so I decided to set all that aside and get a Logitech mouse, since Logitech seemed to be my only remaining option. I got the G502 SE, which was the cheapest decent gaming mouse they offered. It is not loaded with buttons, but it has a few.

One thing I feel I can expect from Logitech, however, is reliability. Reliability is what my mice have been lacking lately, so I believe this choice will be best in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment